Reviews of EM's books
- Becoming Interreligious. Towards a Dialogical Theology from a Jewish Vantage Point. Review of Marcia Pally, Da'at 85 (2018), lxix-lxxii - Read review
Review of Claire Katz, in Shofar, April 2011 - Read review
Review of Martin Brasser in Shofar 27, 1 (2008), 197-198 - Read review
- Haviva Pedaya and Ephraim Meir (eds.), Judaism, Topics, Fragments, Faces, Identities. Jubilee Volume in Honor of Rivka Horwitz.
Review of Zeev Sveidel in Makor Rishon of 30.4.2007 - Read review
- Jewish Existential Philosophers in Dialogue (Hebrew).
Review of Rivka Horwitz, Ha'aretz, 4 April 2004 - Read review
- Interreligious Theology: Its Value and Mooring in Modern Jewish Philosophy.
Review by Bethany Slater in SCJR 11, 1 (2016), 1-3 Read review
- Levinas's Jewish Thought: Between Jerusalem and Athens.
Review by Paul Marcus, in Jewish Book Council (2017) - Read review
- Interreligious Theology. Its Value and Mooring in Modern Jewish Philosophy.
Review of Rutishauser, Chistian M., Judaica Institutum Judaicum 72, 2 (2016), 299-300 - Read review
-Interreligious Theology. Its Value and Mooring in Modern Jewish Philosophy.
Review by Peter Berger, "Religion and Modernity, A Jewish Take on Pluralism",
The American Interest, January 11, 2017 - Read review
-Levinas's Jewish Thought: Between Athens and Jerusalem.
Review by Tal Sessler, "The Poet of the Diaspora and of Ethics" (Hebrew) in Daat: A Journal of Jewish Philosophy & Kabbalah 67 (2010), 145-147 - Read review
-Towards an Active Memory. Society, Man and God after Auschwitz.
Review of Hanoch Ben-Pazi, Akdamot 18 (2007), 189-197 - Read review
- Between Heschel and Buber: A Comparative Study.
Review of Michael Marmur, H-Judaic, April 2013. Read review